Why Should My Business Participate?
The Village of Rantoul and the Rantoul Area Chamber of Commerce have partnered to launch a campaign to encourage people who live or work in Rantoul to shop at locally owned businesses. For businesses that belong to the Rantoul Area Chamber of Commerce this campaign is free and includes an enhanced listing on the Chamber's member directory!
In order to participate as a business you just need to offer discounts to customers who present Shop Rantoul First coupons. In return we will promote your business through a variety of media.
Our current holiday promotion, running from Nov. 14-Dec. 25 includes:
- Half page ad in the Thanksgiving edition of the News Gazette
- Half page ads in the Rantoul Press
- Web ads on the Rantoul Press and Ford County paper websites
- 30 second ads on WPXN
- Ads on IIlini Radio Group stations
- A section in December’s utility newsletter
- Web ads through the Chamber and Village sites
- Facebook posts!
Enroll your business or find out more:
Our current ad campaign is running between November 14th and December 25th with the goal of expanding to a year long program in the future.
**Note: The Deadline has passed but we are still accepting businesses, just know that you will not receive the full benefit of the program as some ad deadlines have passed**